Monday, February 4, 2008

Finding some time

I've been MIA for a while; the first round of tests hit hard and left very little time for updating. Thankfully I managed to keep finding time to run.

This brings me to an interesting thought. I had many conversations last week about the fact that people could not find time to get to the gym. Yet those same people always found time to watch reruns of The Office on TBS. Despite the fact that I was swamped with homework and studying, I set aside time to run or get to the gym...even if it was only a half hour. So why do so many people constantly say that they "can't find the time" to workout? In my opinion it's all about priorities. If running, or walking for that matter, is a top priority then time can be scheduled in. There's (usually) always time to for a quickie workout. Come on people: stop finding excuses and then whining about it.

Anyways, I'll step off my soapbox now.

Monday: 30 minute run on the indoor track and a 1 hour spinning class

No comments: