Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday moves

I had been planning on running outside today, but I wimped out. Running up a million hills just did not sound appealing today so I headed to the indoor track for a 45 minuter. It was nice to run again but my legs were a bit tired. I don't know what is up with this slow recovery time lately but it's really taking the wind out of my sails.

After lunch I was feeling guilty for not running outside so I went for a 40ish minute walk. It was slow and relaxing and wonderful. It was nice to get the blood flowing through my legs...even though I would have rather been somewhere sleeping. But it was so warm and nice out, I had to spend some time outside.

I also took a spinning class today. It took a while to get warmed up but I'm glad I took the class. The music was much better today (thank goodness!). I'm not a huge fan of techno but anything is better than the slow sappy love songs. Part of me thinks that maybe I shouldn't have taken the class but I did feel much better afterwards.

Tomorrow is just a run though. A long run. Hopefully one hour. We'll see how my legs react.

Also, ABC is re-broadcasting the Ford Ironman Championships...I will so be watching that. Cannot wait.

Friday: 45 minute run and a 1 hr. spinning class

1 comment:

Patricio said...

You guys have nicer weather sounds like.. lucky you!
How was ur long run?
PC