Thursday, February 21, 2008

Back to the indoor track

Never again will I go to the gym at 11:30; earlier or later, yes...but never at 11:30. That's a crazy, pre-lunch half hour and I just didn't enjoy it one bit.

I had been planning on running on the treadmill again today (because I really liked knowing my pace/distance) but they were all taken up and I didn't feel like waiting around for one to open up. So I sucked it up and headed to the crowded indoor track.

At any rate, my run was fairly good. My legs were a bit tired but nothing dehabilitating. Today was also supposed to be an easier run but some guy was bent on using me as his pacer and I was getting irritated by his heavy footfalls and breathing just a few steps behind me. So I picked up the pace and had to maintain a somewhat quick clip to hold him off. I just couldn't deal with it anymore.

Hopefully, when I go to the gym tomorrow morning, there will be at least one free treadmill.

Thursday: 30 minute run

3 comments:

Patricio said...

Guess what? I couldn't go to see tha movie yesterday!! :( I am so mad.... I hate it they only showed it twice and that was it.... I guess we are gonna have to wait till the DVD comes out.

Man, as u know I hate runing on the TM and even less.. wait for one, I feel your pain! Have u tried hill runs on the TM?

P

Mnowac said...

I just tagged you. It's a pain, but I hope you do it anyway!

The rules are as follows:
# Link to the person who tagged you
# Post the rules on your blog.
# Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
# Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
# Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged

Patricio said...

Hi there.. don't hate for this:

I just tagged you. It's a pain, but I hope you do it anyway!

The rules are as follows:
# Link to the person who tagged you
# Post the rules on your blog.
# Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
# Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
# Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.