Sunday, February 10, 2008

Like the terminator

After running at the gym, I decided to go grab some lunch from the dining hall like usual. Upon finishing, as I was gathering my things to go, a guy approached me. He told me that he always sees me running at the gym, wanted to know how I could run so long, and asked me if I had any tips for him.

Me, being extremely surprised, told him that running just came natural to me and I wasn't sure that I had any good tips for him.

He went on to scan my tray, saying that I probably eat extremely healthily and that I probably have a low body fat. And then again said that he was amazed that I could run so long...this is the clincher...like the terminator.

I am a very happy girl right now. Being complimented about my running is quite possibly the highest compliment I could get.

Sunday: 45 minute run on the indoor track

Today's run was definitely an easy one. My legs felt rested and I felt like I could have kept running forever, which is a wonderful feeling. I had been planning on riding the bike for a half hour after running but I didn't have time because I needed lunch and the dining hall was closing in a half hour. That's fine though, I'll have plenty of time to bike this week.

No comments: